Change Maker Humanity AwardThis award recognizes the contributions of the unsung protagonists in the field of Education, Medical & Community Healthcare, and Social Services. Nominations can be made for 5 main fields given below These fields further have award categories into it. To know more about the award categories and eligibility criteria, click on each field mentioned above.
- Self-Nomination is allowed.
- Nominator can nominate self or others (Individual/Team/Organization) for the work and contribution done in the field of Education, Medical & Community Healthcare and Social Services
- The nominee must be from Rajasthan who has contributed to the field of Education, Medical & Community Healthcare and Social Services primarily in the last 2 years.
- The recommendation can only be made by filling the nomination form which is available on the official website of the Change Maker Humanity Award. To access the nomination form, click here.
- Nominator must fill the reason for nomination while filling the nomination form.
- Nominator may also provide 2 reference letters of not more than 200 words each (Optional).
- Nominator must upload all the supporting documents before submitting the nomination form as per the list of documents.
- Nominator must read and understand all the terms and conditions before submitting the nomination form.
AnnouncementThank you for participating in the nomination process for Change Maker Humanity Award. The nominations closed on 15th February 2022.