Individual/ Team/ Organization in the field of Social Services with an overarching contribution towards Sustainable Development Goals can be nominated for the Change Maker Humanity Award for the below given category.
- Self-Nomination is allowed.
- Nominator can nominate self or others (Individual/Team/Organization) for the work and contribution done in the field of Education, Medical & Community Healthcare and Social Services.
- The nominee must be from Rajasthan who has contributed to the field of Education, Medical & Community Healthcare and Social Services primarily in the last 2 years.
- The recommendation can only be made by filling the nomination form which is available on the official website of the Change Maker Humanity Award. To access the nomination form, click here.
- Nominator must fill the reason for nomination while filling the nomination form.
- Nominator may also provide 2 reference letters of not more than 200 words each (Optional).
- Nominator must upload all the supporting documents before submitting the nomination form as per the list of documents.
- Nominator must read and understand all the terms and conditions before submitting the nomination form.
Outstanding Social ContributionTo identify and recognize an Individual/ Organization, from Rajasthan who have contributed to the general benefit of society and made a difference to the lives of people especially during the pandemic period, created change in significant areas affecting either underprivileged, vulnerable or differently abled people. Social good can include ‘not for profit’ initiatives that have had a positive impact on society or have helped to address a social issue to improve the lives of those
Fields of Social Work:
- Clean Energy / Clean Water & Sanitation
- Lifesaving efforts to save Covid Patients – Arranging Oxygen Cylinders/Concentrators
- Environment Sustainability
- Eradicating Hunger & Poverty
- Promoting Gender Equality & Women Empowerment
- Reducing Child Mortality & Improving Maternal Health
- Employment enhancing Vocational Skills
- Empowering the Rural population towards self sufficiency
- The nominee must have been rendering service for a minimum of 5 years
- The nominee should be into social service, charitable service, contribution in community project undertaken in Social Works etc.
Few Other Requirements:
- Share the objective of the initiative
- Work done should be aligned with Sustainable Development Goals or other initiatives in Rajasthan
- Share the innovation, Implementation methodology of the project
- Impact assessment of the project with number of beneficiaries
If you wish to nominate now, please click here NOMINATE NOW